Blue Stone Kerbstones

Natural blue limestone (Chinese blue stone) kerbstones 1.Product Description: 1) Name: natural stone kerbstone 2) Main Material: Blue limestone(Chinese blue stone), Grey graite, etc. 3) Stone Form: curbstone , Kerbstone ,curb stone, kerb stone 4) Processing: Natural split, flamed, bush-hammered,...

Send Inquiry
Product Details

Natural blue limestone (Chinese blue stone) kerbstones

1.Product Description:

1) Name: natural stone kerbstone
2) Main Material: Blue limestone(Chinese blue stone), Grey graite, etc.
3) Stone Form: curbstone , Kerbstone ,curb stone, kerb stone
4) Processing: Natural split, flamed, bush-hammered, polished, sandblasted, bevelled etc.
5) Color: Grey, , Black etc.
6) Sizes: 6x15x100cm, 10x15x100cm, 10x20x110cm, 10x25x110cm, 20x25x100cm etc, customized sizes are available. Any customized designings are available.
7) Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates
8) Delivery: Within 10-15 days after order confirmed
9) FOB: Qingdao ,Xiamen
10) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.

2.Priducts:

image001(001).jpg


image002(001).jpg


image003(001).jpgimage004(001).jpg

 

3. About us

the previous name of Shandong Longji Stone Co.Ltd is Aindy Stone Co.,Ltd。Our factory was established in 1997,only processing blue limestone .Then we founded Aindystone co.,ltd in 2000, for exportind the better quality blue limestone to the world. Now, We acquired the right of the blue limestone quarry exploiting and established a new stone processing plant at the foot of our own quarry. Our new factory named Longji stone, Aindystone has been a brand of Longji stone. Our new factoru is located Zaozhuang City ,Shandong Province,the west facing Beijing Shanghai high speed traffic is convenient, the factory covers an area of 110000 square meters. The company own more than 100 employees, 20 experienced artisan and other workers all have more than 5 years of experience in stone processing. Our new factory is supported by an administrative office building, an e-commerce office building, a hotel, a natural stone museum and a stone square

4. Our advantage:

1)Competitive Price:
As manufacturer and quarry owner ,we are competitive in price Meanwhile ,as local well known professional good support from other factories .We have been selling to more than 20 countries regularly ,critical market and most price competitive.
2). Multiple Products:
Our products variety is multiple, including Granite & blue limestone Countertops ,Vanity tops ,Kitchen & Bathroom Counter top ,Big Slab ,Project Cut-To-Size, Tile, Stone Sink & Basin, Fireplace ,Mosaic, Paving Stone & Stairs ,Column , Sculpture ,Fountain, landscaping items..., and so on. So, no matter what kind of stone you need, even those which aren't included in our product catalogue, we could find them for you too, which is one of our advantages.
we are the only one company who has the family factories are also into the travertine, sandstone, artificial stones, paver stone, sculpture products and so on.
3). Quality Control
The quality of all products is under our control strictly, so we could make sure that what we offer to you is superior and quality product. From the beginning of production to the examination of finished goods, we all try our best to avoid any mistakes carefully.
4). Competitive Service
Since we specialize in importing and exporting all kinds of stone for a long time, we could provide full-service for you. We respect you, our customers, and your decisions, but it doesn't mean we wouldn't provide good suggestions for you. To concern what you concern; to provide what we should provide.
5). Custom Design
If you couldn't find the special specification you need, please contact us. We could make the specific product you want according your requirements.
Our effort and our clients' support make always the win-win business between clients and us, this makes both go further.
We sincerely welcome new potential clients to contact us, we will not only supply you the right materials based on your required quality with competitive price, but also provide you nice service via quick reaction with constructive solutions.
You will satisfy with us from the beginning to the end!.


Hot Tags: blue stone kerbstones, China, manufacturers, factory, best, price, natural, buy, for sale
Related Products
Inquiry