Blind Stone

Natural stone blind pavers for path and road 1. Product Description: 1) Name: Natural stone blind pavers 2) Usage: For paving stone in park, square, parking area, house yard, garden and other outdoor places. 3) Size: 30X30cm, 50X50cm, 80X80cm, or as your requirements.Thickness: 2CM, 3CM, 5CM,...

Send Inquiry
Product Details

Natural stone blind pavers for path and road

1. Product Description:

1) Name: Natural stone blind pavers
2) Usage: For paving stone in park, square, parking area, house yard, garden and other outdoor places.
3) Size: 30X30cm, 50X50cm, 80X80cm, or as your requirements.Thickness: 2CM, 3CM, 5CM, 8CM, 10CM, etc.
4) Finishing: Polished, Flamed, Split, Bushhammered, Chiseled, Honed, Sawn Cut, Tumbled, Antique, Brushed etc.
5) Color: Red, Blue, Black, Grey, Multicolor, etc.
6) Quality: Thickness tolerance: +-1mm, +-2mm
7) Packing: Packed with foam and bundle inside, fumigated wooden crates outside

2. Products:

image001(001).jpg


image002(001).jpg


image003(001).jpgimage004(001).jpg


3. Terms Of Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% balance against copy of B/L; L/C at sight

4. After Sales Service: 1 year guarantee

5. MOQ:100M2

6. Delivery and packing:

Within 15-30 days depends on the quantity of order
Packed with foam and bundle inside, fumigated wooden crates outside

image009.jpg

7. FAQ

1), What is your time of preparing samples?
Small samples are free. Even the courier fee will be refunded after you place the order. The lead time for small sample is 1 – 3 days. 2), What's your MOQ?
For Slabs & Tiles, usually in 100 m2. Other items depends, such as tombstones can be MOQ 1 Set, Baluster 10 pieces etc.
3),What are your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance, 70% against copy of B/L.
4), What is the location of your company?
Our company is located in theZaozhuang,Shandong ProvinceChina. If you would like to have a visit, you are much welcome.
5), How do I know the quality of the products?
We'll send you the order update and product pictures for your checking. QC inspection by yourself / your friend / 3rd QC agent is accepted.
6), What's your production lead time?
The normal lead time is around 3 weeks for one 20' GP. Faster lead time is available upon confirmation. Should you have any questions, please feel free to inquire us at any of your convenience.
7) Why us:
a) Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
b) Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries professional in English.
c) Working time: 24 hours on line
d) OEM is highly welcomed.
e) Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party
f) Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.

Hot Tags: blind stone, China, manufacturers, factory, best, price, natural, buy, for sale
Related Products
Inquiry