Roads are divided into urban roads and highways. Dauga is commonly used in urban roads, highways sometimes use flat Dauga, which is as high as the road Dauga. The main role of Urban Road Dauga is:
1, rain will be brought together to the roadside and Dauga formed in the ditch, along the Dauga will set up a collection of water mouth collect rainwater.
2, the vehicle is not on the sidewalk, to ensure the safety of pedestrians, to avoid the pavement is crushed.
Road along the stone is used to make roadside boundaries, the road to play a protective role.
- Historical Origins Of Landscape Stone
- The Development Foreground Of Landscape Stone
- The Role And Characteristics Of Paving Stones
- Application effect and function of landscape st...
- How To Calculate The Density Of Landscape Stones
- What is the role of curb?How to use
- Marble Sill Plate Installation Process
- What Material Is The Paving Stone?
- The Cultural Symbol Of Paving Stones
- New Road Edge Stone Construction Process
- Architects Foundation Announces 2018 Jason Pett...
- U.S. Trade Rep Finalizes Tariffs On Chinese Imp...
- The 2018 Verona International Stone Fair In Ita...