In the process of producing landscape stones, the density problem is very critical. How to calculate its density?
Landscape stone density calculation method: adding boiling to lee pycnometer and cooled to about 20 ℃ of distilled water to zero calibration, plug the cap. In 20 + / - 1 ℃ constant temperature in the sink after let stand for 1 h, adjust the water accurately aim at the location of the zero calibration, clean bottleneck wall attached water, slowly through the long neck glass funnel into clean dry sand filter material samples, 50 g plus while upward funnel, avoid funnel attached water and bottleneck wall adhesion sample particles. Rotate and tap the bottle with your hand to remove air bubbles. Plug the cap, in the constant temperature water trough of 20 + / - 1 ℃ let stand for 1 h, with handle gently pat pycnometer again, remove air bubbles, volume calibration records the bottle water.
- Historical Origins Of Landscape Stone
- The Development Foreground Of Landscape Stone
- The Role And Characteristics Of Paving Stones
- The Difference Between Dauga And Kerb Stone
- Application effect and function of landscape st...
- What is the role of curb?How to use
- Marble Sill Plate Installation Process
- What Material Is The Paving Stone?
- The Cultural Symbol Of Paving Stones
- New Road Edge Stone Construction Process
- Architects Foundation Announces 2018 Jason Pett...
- U.S. Trade Rep Finalizes Tariffs On Chinese Imp...
- The 2018 Verona International Stone Fair In Ita...
- How To Add Value Of Stone Products
- The Market Strategy Of Combining Stone Art