Limestone is the main component of calcium carbonate. Lime and limestone are used extensively in building materials and industrial materials. Limestone is processed directly into stone and fired genetic lime.
Lime absorption or water to become ripe lime, the main component is CA (OH) 2, can be called calcium hydroxide, hydrated lime for by the deployment of lime paste, lime paste, etc., used as coating materials and tile adhesives
Previous: Use of limestone
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use of limestone
- What is Kerb stone?
- The form of kerb stone.
- The conception of new curb
- Introduction to Landscape Stone
- Application of Landscape Stone
- Reasons for formation of blue-textured stone
- Characteristics of blue-textured stone
- Outline of the sill plate
- Classification of sill panels