Blue Stone for the Foner petrochemical phosphate rock, the scientific name known as sodium petrochemical phosphate chardonnay, commonly known as: Blue Jade or blue-grain stone jade.
is a new variety of jade discovered by Sichuan Geology and Mineral Resources Bureau in Kawakita Wangcang County in 1980. In Wangcang County, Sichuan, China, there is a set of alkaline complex which is mainly composed of Xia syenite rocks, and the late formation of the phosphate Chardonnay is a pulse-like output.
Among them, the middle and lower part of the phosphate-Xia dike was affected by the later chlorine solution, and the sodium petrochemical was formed, thus forming the blue stone.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is limestone?
- Use of limestone
- What is Kerb stone?
- The form of kerb stone.
- The conception of new curb
- Introduction to Landscape Stone
- Application of Landscape Stone
- Characteristics of blue-textured stone
- Outline of the sill plate
- Classification of sill panels
- Uses of Natural Stone
- Stone countertop cabinet classification introdu...
- Advantages and disadvantages of granite sinks
- The advantage of stone Mosaic
- What does windowsill stone shop have to notice?
- The processing and installation of blue stone t...
- 8 common processing methods of stone surface