The blue-textured stone is blocky and has a tectonic fragmentation phenomenon. The color is gray, gray blue, blue, but uneven distribution. On the white substrate appeared cloud-like stripes, stripes or color block, and its boundaries due to the existence of biotite, Jade on the emergence of black spots and shiny biotite small pieces. Micro-transparent or opaque. Hardness 5.5-6.
According to the difference of color, there are light blue blue stone, blue stone.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is limestone?
- Use of limestone
- What is Kerb stone?
- The form of kerb stone.
- The conception of new curb
- Introduction to Landscape Stone
- Application of Landscape Stone
- Reasons for formation of blue-textured stone
- Outline of the sill plate
- Classification of sill panels
- Uses of Natural Stone
- Stone countertop cabinet classification introdu...
- Advantages and disadvantages of granite sinks
- The advantage of stone Mosaic
- What does windowsill stone shop have to notice?
- The processing and installation of blue stone t...
- 8 common processing methods of stone surface
- Style of outdoor stone fountain